Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Care I Cure I Run 5K 2012


              Some of you might not remember that Glenn's ride began in 2009 in Key West, Florida and was dedicated to the memory of our nephew, Ian Besner.  Each leg of the ride up the East Coast Greenway is done to raise funds and awareness for I Care I Cure, the foundation created my my sister and brother-in-law, Beth and Brad Besner.   This year I pledged $5.00/mile for Glenn's ride and he broke the bank by riding more than 500 miles in a week in October.   With this donation, we became Silver Sponsors of the annual I Care I Cure I Run 5K.  You can see the 2012 t-shirt with our names of the back.   We have decided to create a logo for the ride so look for it in the next installment of this blog which will be in late April when Glenn will again get on his bike to ride for Ian!  We'll let you know when we are on the road again!











February 12, 2012
I Care I Cure I Run 5K in Sunrise, FL
Team We Are Family!
Our Team raised over $4600.

My sister Laurie Beaty,  me, brother-in-law Jim Beaty, nephew Grant Besner,
Step-mother Fredi Pearlmutter, Glenn, nephew Noah Besner, Dad Paul Cohen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Cheer us on!