Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Donation Dilemma!


I must apologize to our very generous friends and family who have had difficulty 
with the I Care I Cure donation link.  The administrator is working on the problem.
Until the process is working properly you may contact the administrator directly
at any time to make a credit card donation.  Feel free to call:
Sue Trilling, I Care I Cure Foundation Administrator
1-800-807-8013 
Just tell her you are calling to donate in honor of Uncle Glenn's Ride
and she will take good care of you!

If you prefer to mail a check, you may mail it to:
I Care I Cure Childhood Cancer Foundation
P.O. Box 291386
Davie, Florida 33329
 Attention: Uncle Glenn's Ride

Thanks so very much for your support!



I thought I would give you a glimpse at what Glenn does
on a day off from riding when in Maryland!   Putting together Star Wars Legos
 with Benji is much harder than riding 100 miles!!!!

We'll be back with more riding news later this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Cheer us on!