Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Comments, Comments, Comments!




Some Blog Housekeeping

We'll have some exciting news about upcoming events soon but today's post is important
to those of you who are reading this blog, mainly from Europe, and are posting
comments anonymously.   While we appreciate your feedback, we would love to have you
email me at lynnhirsch@yahoo.com instead of posting comments to which we can not
respond.    The focus of this blog is to highlight the accomplishments of
I Care I Cure I Cycle and to focus on raising funds for I Care I Cure
Childhood Cancer Foundation.    Please do not use it to post links to your business.

Thank you for your continued support of I Care I Cure!


Don't forget to register for the I Care I Cure....I Run 5 K and Family Fun Day!

Click here to register today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Cheer us on!