Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!



New Year's Resolutions?

Here are a few suggestions from I Care I Cure I Cycle

1. Sign up today for the I Care I Cure....I Run 5 k and Family Fun Day
in Sunrise, FL on Sunday, February 10.  Join Team We Are Family!
Run or walk with us!





2.  Start training on your bicycle and be ready to join
Glenn on the last leg of his ride on The East Coast Greenway
 from Boston to Maine at the Canadian Border in August 2013!






3.  Appreciate all that you have in your life and
make a donation to I Care I Cure so that families with children
suffering with childhood cancer have the hope of long
and wonderful lives with their children.








Wishing you all a happy, healthy and wonderful 2013!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Cheer us on!