Monday, February 11, 2013

Team We Are Family!







On Sunday morning, Team We Are Family was out in force at
 the I Care I Cure I Run 5K and Family Fun Day!   
We are Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and Grandparents of
Ian in whose memory I Care I Cure was founded. 




We are proud to announce that I Care I Cure I Cycle 
was a Silver Sponsor of the race for the second
 year thanks to the generous donations of all of you!











Beth and Brad Besner (on the right) Lynn's sister
and brother-in-law and founders of I Care I Cure
with Bailee Madison, (second from the left with her mom)
star of Parental Guidance before the race



Seth and Miles gearing up for the race




Fredi Pearlmutter, Brielle, Laura and Bruce Cohen
Members of Team We Are Family before the race




Jill and Neil joined the festivities




Jill, Neil, Seth, Glenn and Jerry
Showing some Team spirit!




Neil, Seth, Glenn, Jerry, Benji and Miles
enjoying a warm Florida morning....Early!




Uncle Neil and Miles ready to race!




Family friends Jodi and Sarah DeSciscio
joined the team this year!






Record Crowd for the race this year!   




Cousins Benji and Miles are all decked
out in their I Care I Cure I Cycle Shirts to
support Pa and I Care I Cure!






















Seth, Glenn, Neil and Miles nearing the
end of the 5 K.  Miles had the best
seat in the house!




Miles and Seth are proud of their medals!




Glenn with Benji, Miles and Seth.
Benji ran the entire race and placed
6th in the 8 and unders this year!
Way to go Benji!




After race snacks and groovin' to the music!





Lynn's cousin Bruce Cohen and his family.
Wife Maureen and girls Brielle, Madison and Laura
Happy to have them join us this year!




Lynn's sister and brother-in-law,
Laurie and Jim Beaty
Laurie does all of the I Care I Cure Foundation
posting on Facebook.  Press like if you see a
post on my page and you'll 
get inspiring updates!




Glenn and Lynn......so early, my eyes are still closed!
Easily completed the 5 K- Glenn ran and I walked!




Our nephew Grant Besner with little cousin Benji
after the race!  Two cool guys!



I will update you later on the total amount
of $$$$ raised and how many participants
attended the 2013 Event!


It's not too late to donate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Cheer us on!