Thursday, August 29, 2013

I Care I Cure I COOK!




Just wanted to share another great I Care I Cure Event!
If you live in South Florida or will be visiting there, get your tickets now!
They are going quickly!








We are thrilled to be joined by top chefs Norman Van Aken, Dena Marino, Max Santiago, Michael Moran and Vince Navarrete who will present an incredible and unique culinary and wine experience. Each will prepare, and teach how to prepare, a course you will dine on that same evening with an enhancing wine pairing for each of the courses. In addition, the event will begin with a specialty cocktail reception, many surprise features, and a silent and live auction. We will dine under the stars with a stunning view of the Miami skyline at the Skyline Terrace at the Marlins Park in Miami, Florida. We are very grateful to have such prominent chefs be willing to help us raise funds for the very important mission of I Care I Cure Childhood Cancer Foundation to fund research to find better, less toxic treatments for childhood cancer. We hope you will join us at this inaugural event beginning at 5:30 pm. There will be a limited number of tickets available for sale so we encourage you to purchase your tickets online and early!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Cheer us on!