Thursday, December 3, 2015

KIDS WHO CARE!




Right here in our backyard!
I Care I Cure is spreading around the country!









DUNWOODY HIGH SCHOOL IN GEORGIA 
KICKS OFF ITS I CARE I CURE STUDENT SERVICE CLUB!

I Care I Cure Student Service Clubs continue to grow.  125 students signed up
to be part of the newest club, founded by Jenna Hogan and Gabby Bloomberg.  

Jenna and Gabby discussed a way to raise both money and awareness for childhood cancer in the Dunwoody area through a club at their High School, and were thrilled to connect with the I Care I Cure Foundation. "We thought this would be the perfect way to get students involved in something at school that can really make a difference."  Jenna and Gabby said "reading Ian's story, and learning more about the foundation really made us eager to spread awareness and get something started at school. We are so excited to be apart of the I Care I Cure Foundation, and we cannot wait to see all of the involvement towards a cure for childhood cancer in our school and community."



I Care I Cure congratulates these dedicated students and welcomes them to the growing group of caring young adults who are committed to raising awareness and funds for childhood cancer research.  These students are our future.  One of them may actually be the one to make the breakthrough in research that may, one day, save children with cancer.  For more information on starting your own I Care I Cure Student Service Club visit us at  www.icareicure.org.







We are so thrilled to announce our association with this 
great group of HS students here in Atlanta!





They are having their first fundraiser for
I Care I Cure and we'll be there to support them.

Why not join us if you are in Atlanta?!?!?!

Tuesday, December 8, 2015
5 PM - 9 PM
at The Village Burger

1426 Dunwoody Village Pkwy, 

Dunwoody, GA 30338


Food and Live Entertainment

10% of all proceeds will

be donated to I Care I Cure


Let's support

these Kids who Care!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Cheer us on!