Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Calling All Riders from NJ to Massachusetts!


Big News from Uncle Glenn's Ride

We have some tentative dates for the next segment of the ride.
If you live anywhere near the East Coast Greenway route from New Jersey to MA
and would like to ride a few miles with Glenn, let us know.   

In addition, if you are planning to make a donation to I Care I Cure, 
we'll provide you with an I Care I Cure I Cycle  t-shirt to wear as our way
 of saying thank you! Let us know you are interested and what size t-shirt you 
wear by August 1!   It would be great to see you and Glenn enjoys the company!

Proposed dates are listed below each state map. Just click on the map to enlarge it!




Custom I Cure I Cure I Cycle Jersey


Custom t-shirts...all sizes available :)


NEW JERSEY
Wednesday, September 19 

This segment will begin in the Princeton, NJ area at 8AM.
The ride this day will end in Lower Manhattan.

NEW YORK
Thursday, September 20
The ride will begin in lower Manhattan at 8 AM
and continue to Connecticut.



CONNECTICUT
Friday, September 21
This exact location for the start of this leg will be determined later

RHODE ISLAND
Saturday, September 22 or Sunday, September 23

MASSACHUSETTS
Sunday, September 23 or Monday, September 24




To see a more detailed map of the routes, you can go to 
http://www.greenway.org/maps.aspx
The Google Maps and Cue Sheets are very helpful!


See you in the Northeast in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Cheer us on!