Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ready, Set, LoGO!





Please let me know if you are experiencing problems with the link to icareicure.org
The administrator is working on putting a special section in GENERAL Donations so
that you can designate the donation for Uncle Glenn's Ride!


It was a last minute crunch but today the biking jerseys arrived and
the sign went on the rear window of the SAG vehicle (aka - my car)!
We are hopeful that these new additions to our adventure will add
more visibility to I Care I Cure and encourage others to find
creative ways to raise money for causes that are important to them.



All decked out and ready to roll!



Everyone on the road will know what we are doing!
I hope that the I Care I Cure site is ready for
lots of new interest!
 


The logo is visible whether
we are coming or going!

We are packing up and will hit the road to Charlotte tomorrow
night....by car.  The cycling begins on Friday!  

Don't forget to sign up on the left side of this page if
you would like email updates when I post here.  When you
sign up, you will get an email from FEEDBURNER which may
go to your spam.  Be sure to check for it.  When you
get an email update, just click on I Care I Cure I Cycle - Update
at the top of the page to go to the full blog site!

Thanks for all of the good wishes and for your continued support!



Thanks to:
For the logo and shirt designs

For links to companies who printed our shirts and sign, see the left side of the page.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Cheer us on!