Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The Ride Will Be Here in a Phlash!!



 
    

Just one week until this last leg of our incredible journey begins!




Phlash Phelps, the morning DJ on the 60's on 6
on Sirius/XM Radio, called me today to chat about the ride.  
He's been a great supporter of  I Care I Cure I Cycle 
and will follow us on this ride and share our locations when he 
is on air during our travels!  Thanks to Phlash and XM!


We are working on a way for you to follow Glenn in real time.
We are hoping to make it an easy, one click, connection.  I'll keep
you posted on our progress with that detail.  This will also
help me to keep track of him on the road....which might be helpful!




We are doing amazingly well with fund raising this 
year....thanks to so many of you!   We understand that
if we should happen to raise the incredible amount of
$25,000, we might have an I Care I Cure Research Grant
named in our honor.  What could be more special!?!

 If you should want to make that one more 
tax deductible donation before December 31, 
we'd love to help you with that task right here:

Just click here to donate now!






I Care I Cure I Cycle and Glenn's bicycle are 
trying to help fund cutting edge research which
will provide targeted therapies for childhood cancer!
That is a complicated problem in our world 
that we CAN help to solve!

Thanks for coming on this journey with us!




icareicure.org





Thanks very much to Ride!Venice for supplying our 
entire family with bikes so that we can ride the 2.8 miles 
from Venice Beach to the Santa Monica Pier together
on Friday morning, December 29 at 10 AM!


Join us if you are in the area!
https://www.ridevenice.com/





Phlashback Photo of the Day



Oregon 2014
Photo credit to Jim Beaty




5 comments:

  1. Now I can say awesome Lynn!! I have Phlash programed in my new car! Will be listening. Be safe you two. Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So lucky to have such wonderful friends and supporters in you and Geoff❣️

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Best of luck to Glenn. May he have great road conditions and your SAG-ing also be an adventure! Can't wait to follow your journey. The audio of Phlash Phelps is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! We are ready to go🚴

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! Cheer us on!