Thursday, October 20, 2011

We have such wonderful supporters!

Although we did not expect any monetary support at this time, some of you have asked how you can make a donation for Glenn's ride.   If you would like to do this, please just drop a check in the mail to us made payable to I Care I Cure Foundation and we will send your checks in with ours when we return from the bike ride. Email me if you need our address.   Thanks for your continued help in the quest to fund research to find gentler treatments for childhood cancer!  If you would like more info about this foundation that is so close to our hearts, you can check out the link to I Care I Cure on the left side of this page!

****They have added something new and exciting to this blogspot since last year.  Now you can subscribe for email notifications when I submit a posting!   Just enter your email address on the top left side of this page and follow the instructions to receive emails to alert you about a new post!****
              (Not sure this is working so keep checking in every day for updates!  10/24)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Cheer us on!